Moya from the Moyatorium nominated me and provided some great questions, big thanks for that as I haven’t been able to come up with any good post ideas lately. Moya has written some great posts. Her Mushishi Episode Recommendations was very informative and, as a massive Mushishi fan, I appreciate that she’s spreading the word about a great anime. She also wrote a lovely piece called 10 Best Things: Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon, which made me remember all the warm things that happened in that anime.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers.
Moya really did think up some great questions and mine are not going to live up unfortunately, but I’m happy to answer them:
- If you do a half smile does your mouth curve upwards to the right or the left?
To the right.
- What “dere” archetype do you identify most with? The basic ones: tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, himedere. For additional choice, check out this guide.
Relatively basic answer here but I’ll go with tsundere. I’m pretty quick to really love things but I will never stop complain about its flaws. I can get pretty angry at certain game design for example, but that is usually because I love the game.
- If you could have siblings (or reassign them if you already have siblings), would you like older or younger siblings, and of the same or opposite gender? And how many?
Well the possibilities here are endless, but I can’t really complain about my situation. I have a sister who’s 3 years younger and a brother who is 10 years younger. If anything I suppose I’d want my little brother to be a bit older so he can actually engage in conversation with us, the poor guy is always being left out. But I’m sure that it’ll be cool once he’s a little older.
- What’s your stance on avocado toast?
I have never had avocado toast but it sounds good, I can see those flavours going very well together, toast is similar in taste to nachos. I might give it a try some time.
- What anime superpower do you want the most?
Say what you want about Sword Art Online, but being the only person in an MMO RPG allowed to dual wield sounds awesome.
- Favourite Japanese band (if you have one)?
Probably Sakanaction, they’re pretty good.
- If you got stuck in the world of the most recent anime you watched, would you still be okay (mentally and/or physically)?
That’d be Noragami, so as long as I don’t come into contact with any of its protagonists I’m sure I’d be living a perfectly normal life.
- What food or chain restaurant would you recommend to someone visiting your country?
Geezz uhm, I don’t know, go buy some fries with lots of mayonnaise!
- Do you prefer small spaces with firm walls or large, open spaces? Does either one disturb you?
I suppose the former, although as long as it’s quiet and comfortable I don’t mind either.
- What’s your favourite drink?
Water after walking in the heat for a while. Tastes like the beverage of gods.
- What do you want your epitaph to be?
Led a life of leisure.
The stuff I managed to come up with:
1. Have you ever encountered anything in real life that could be straight out of a fantasy.
2. What is your favourite colour and why? (I really want to know why blue and purple are so popular, for me nothing beats the beauty of orange)
3. Do you have any posters? If so what are they of?
4. What made you start blogging, any particular goals or motivations?
5. What is something that can make you fall in love with an anime immediately?
6. Is Avatar the Last Airbender an anime? (this one’s just childish I know)
7. Something you hate about the internet?
8. Any hidden talents?
9. Any words you catch yourself overusing in your writing?
10. Last movie you saw at the cinema?
11. Favourite voice actor?
Phew, I did it, I guess it’s time to nominate people now huh? I’m pretty new here so I don’t know too many people, I can also imagine that some of the ones I’m about to name have already been nominated in the past and I’ll probably make this thing go around in a circle too. Feel free to take on my questions but don’t feel obligated to!